Monday, January 11, 2010

Paramount Fitness Equipment Different Fitness & Health Goals In A Relationship?

Different Fitness & Health Goals in a Relationship? - paramount fitness equipment

If I place more health and fitness is very important in my life. However, they do not have the same rules as the guys that I came. From past experience I have with my bf for 4 years and their lack of interest in health and physical activity was worse than the comfort zone is really put into weight gain. I'm beginning to think that I have to maintain this priority of mine, the quality of men at this time. Otherwise, it is not likely to have a lasting reconciliation.

No one has the successful experience with someone who will not mind in shape? He is not interested in joining me in the gym and I am less about the fat ***. attracted

1 comment:

new MAC-er said...

Kami Take it easy! I understand that, the weight gain, but not the appeal of the other side, besides the physical? Talk to him and tell him that his views and try to motivate them to go to the gym with you! Only you say that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone in good health! I do not think that if the increase in married couples in the book, but not more than that!

Post a Comment