Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stocking Nylon & Girdles Blog Is This Too Old Fashioned?

Is this too old fashioned? - stocking nylon & girdles blog

Is he too old fasion wear underwear these days? You make me feel beautiful and feminine, but there are girls, how are you today? In general, a complete section includes shorts in white, black or pink to keep open under a lower belts or corsets garters with my nylon. Most of the time that the team with a longline bra or I use one in a belt or waistband too. Prefer to sew nylon hose or socks with reinforced heel and toes. They also prefer to use a full sheet, but sometimes you take a sheet of medium-and Cami. I think the reason I like about these articles is to see my mother since the beginning of this type of underwear, when her makeup in the morning, getting ready for Work.it now have a collection of more than 20 belts, including pantsStyle and Langbein, open bottom, and the whole body together. My bra longline are 3 / 4 full cup bra size lines.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8999728 @ N06 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment