Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ho Early Can You Take A Pregnancy Test Could I Be Pregnant?

Could I be Pregnant? - ho early can you take a pregnancy test

Hello to all! I am 21 and have now married two months ago. I had unprotected sex, October 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10.The first day of my last period was on 29/07 September October and ended on 3 / 07 I had symptoms like fatigue, bloating, increased appetite, nosebleeds, burning heat, dizziness and feeling faint to be sick to my stomach (I am sick and stomach pains.) Is my question: Are these symptoms of pregnancy and if I to exist had a pregnany test in October 22/07, it would be necessary? Otherwise, if I am the first one. Many thanks to all ho answered my question!

4 comments:

Mommy of Thomas & Brody said...

These are symptoms of pregnancy. What sucks is that they also sign on menstruation. If you are online (usually Google it), there are free ovulation calculator that will tell you when you ovulate, when trying to understand. I would wait 2 weeks after conception of a trial. I know from experience that you can be taken negatively, if too early, and in fact, actually pregnant. I hope that everything works for you. Good luck!

heather l said...

I did take a pregnancy test before I lost my month at a time when I was pregnant, were positive. This time I used the EFA projected over a week before I was late and I am a positive and almost 5 months!

nikki said...

Hello,
I'm in the same situation as you, I had unprotected sex in the 2 or 3 October is the 16th 14th day of my cycle October and my period started on the same day as yours. I also have similar symptoms as you do. I'm pretty sure there are pregnancy tests that take a few days before menstruation can. If you are planning on 26, like me, then it's a good chance it will appear when you are pregnant.

nicole and mike forever said...

yes
los tested
Congratulations on your marriage

Post a Comment