Thursday, February 18, 2010

Esophagitis More Condition_symptoms Rib Pain On My Left Side?

Rib pain on my left side? - esophagitis more condition_symptoms

In the last two days I had pain in the ribs on the left side, it is not very painful if you touch me, then feel worse. The doctor has said he can not find anything and said it could be something to do with acid reflux, said he had esophagitis. I just wanted to know what could be, I sleep on my left side too. When I took Advil seemed to help that take place but said the doctor because of stomach upset Tylenol Advil more than he already has. My friend and I fought all day Sunday, but I do not remember playing somewhere near the coast.

3 comments:

tirshath... said...

It is a condition called costochondritis, inflammation of the cartilage of one or more ribs on the usually on the second or third rib.Pain left strengthened where the change in position of the ribs, coughing, bending, treatment with aspirin or ibuprofen sneezing.Best ( Advil) for pain and inflammation, a heating pad may also help.
This can cause pain when breathing well.Because when the cartilage that connects the ribs to the sternum, this inflamed.Takes some time to heal.

NONAME said...

injured muscle. take it easy, take Advil, just go to the fight.

latinare... said...

who could have drawn it. I do not know edsophagitis, it would be a central pain after pain in the left side. Some crack their ribs when you cough! depends on how you care, and bones as the tension in the. Yes cause, ibuprofen stomach problems, but not esophagitis! if they are taken, if necessary, with at least 8 ounces of water and rest for at least 30 minutes, everything is good! Moreover, no greater than 2400 mg within 24 hours! If your liver and kidneys have to say something about it! When you touch it, it hurts more than likely musculoskeletal. Take it easy. but if they continue to insist on a movie! Just Incase. Sprains, but take a few weeks, depending on whether you are single or not. Listen to your body.White In general, what's up.

Post a Comment