Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can You Get Hsv 2 From Wrestling HSV-2 Info From Those Who Know Please?

HSV-2 info from those who know please? - can you get hsv 2 from wrestling

My best friend is diagnosed with HSV-2. He had a legion in the arm, that his doctor thought it was shingles. But after a liquid culture test, which said that the HSV-2. She is 9 weeks pregnant and took the HSV-2 in the last few weeks has been like the negative pregnancy test blood test 6-7 weeks.

His doctor said it is rare that the Legion getting in the arm and have no complaints in the genital area. He also said that it is contagious through the liquid on the side of the legions, and can be called in, sweaty, wet leased situations if he believes, squash, one of the women play, it is played and then he took his arm.

It was a very difficult time, as a sore arm is the server (and can not take when she is pregnant), and all the other symptoms such as headaches, back pain, the main race, ACH, etc. Her husband had to leave in order to their children in so much pain and fear of supply is also being sent for them and use the much to change your baby.

Neither HAVand been unfaithful, she is negative and the contract will expire in a few weeks and I had sex with someone other than her husband and she has no symptoms in the genital area. I am a little confused as everything I read indicates it is a sexually transmitted disease?

She is especially afraid to scrub the shower after use, it has its own towels and as I said, this has no impact on your child, I would like some facts, I read that does not correspond to what you told me that Your doctor has told you. Thank you, I just want to know what you are about the support they can and try to alleviate some of their pain, because it is so by his family, children, and also for your unborn child anxiety.

1 comment:

LINDSEY S said...

I'm sorry to hear that the seams and your friend has a difficult time with.
It is very rare that herpes wet body (mouth, genitals, ie,) nose, eyes. Shingles is most common in arid areas like the arm. It is not uncommon for a pregnant woman to develop as a cold neotal.
There are things you can do that are safe to take during pregnancy, they should discuss a conversation with your doctor. It does more harm then good for your baby with nothing.
Forms of herpes is an STI, because it will get other after sex, but that you are not capable of. Herpes dies quickly when you're not on your body and not to objects live for a few seconds at most.
If the clothes shower after each use, not surprisingly, arms, legs and back pain. She really did not do it because nobody can catch herpes just after the shower.
You can play squash, though not only, perhaps, than she has an injury.You can always take care of their children, unless the injury, you should be able to contract herpes from her.
When I HSV2 on his genitals, then something to be feared. It could happen if your child has a break during the birth.
My friend and I were engaged and living together for more than 3 years. One day I saw something else there. I went for the tried and what is genital herpes. I know that he does not cheat.

Post a Comment