Sunday, December 13, 2009

Prostate Pain Constant Pain After Stomach Flu?

Pain after stomach flu? - prostate pain constant

I am 45 and not the weight. I had what the doctors and I thought it was the stomach flu over 15 December after the stomach flu that was very sharp stabbing pain shot longer than a week at a time, wrapped, or trying to cough. The pain in my right hand in the middle. Since then, the pain had disappeared. But then a slight constant pain in my prostate and / or bladder development and does not seem to want. The painful afternoon. I had to take painkillers every night of the month. I wake in the middle of the night with deep sorrow that I am a stool large, but is not, how can a rabbit have to go through central bank. But it seems very painful. They were awakened with a feeling that I want to urinate. Urinating often do when I get at night but not much, in 8 oz size, it seems that her bladder hurts when my urine. I saw no blood in the stool or urine. Urine is a little on the dark side, but I think it's taking a lot of vitamins, such as saw palmetto for prostate health. I started ato see if you can help alleviate pain. Saw palmetto does not seem to help, but not much pain in the bladder or prostate. I had seems to be completely surprised, I mean vertigo treated with the last year to stop. Has anyone here had any experience with this type of problem and what is the best estimate of what is wrong with me? I talked to doctors about it, but sometimes it can be useless if you really want to help finance real. I do not think true. Most just want the money and not the problem. If the moral good of a person then no good deed goes unpunished, so to speak. When doctors and leaders of society can not only speak, then your screwed. Only in this way;) I'm just looking for each and everyone's opinion? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment