Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Orthodontic Assistant Jobs Dental/Orthodontic Assistant Training??

Dental/Orthodontic Assistant Training?? - orthodontic assistant jobs

I moved back to VA in New Jersey and have a certified dental Ortho. Assistant, but also a wizard. Does anyone here know that the recruitment or employment of dental assistants in South Jersey, near Vineland? I am willing to travel 30 miles and the area near Voorhees. Also owuld I need training, because I have a certificate. Does anyone know who is committed and trains?

I am a very hard worker. I am a fast learner and very reliable. If you have a fax number, I want I can send my CV. A website would also be great. Only really need a job, and I want a job as a dental assistant.

I mean, at school, my teacher told me that this world needs dental assistants, but if you're not working, as there will always learn to be a dental assistant?

No comments:

Post a Comment