Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kids Four Wheelers What To Do With Loud Neighbors...4 Wheelers, Dog, Kids, Etc...?

What to do with loud neighbors...4 wheelers, dog, kids, etc...? - kids four wheelers

Recently moved to the city to escape the noise and confusion. We found a small, quiet place away from the beaten path ... seemed almost too good to be true. Our neighbor was just a lady, the 3rd Shift work in the hospital. Then he stood up, and a month ago and the new owners are saying - - a real pain in the A **!

You have to scream 3 strong four-wheel, 4 children, 1 mad dog, and man is constantly fed to running chainsaws or other gas through the application of extermination. At this point, fortunately, left the night before, but leave the stupid dog barking all night. I can not wait until they are fully recovered, I thought to walk like that, but I saw the owner of a weapon the next day and the kind of desire to stay on the side of his "good". Please help me! I can only drink so much alcohol ... Now I can enjoy my day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment